Studio Design Engineer
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The Studio Design Engineer will support the Interior & Exterior styling maturity for all INEOS Automotive projects. They will create ideas and technical solutions and manage feedback from all departments
- Support the relationship between Styling & Engineering
- Create ideas and support decision making to ensure a feasible design
- Create technical solutions to Styling requirements
- Responsible for supporting Virtual reality activities
- Support external engineering suppliers including virtual reality suppliers
- Strong degree in automotive or product design.
- Relevant experience gained at an Automotive OEM, or possibly Tier 1
- Experience of taking a vehicle project from concept to production
- Strong eye for styling and materials
- Experience of supporting VR & VR suppliers