Quality Planning Specialist
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The Quality Planning Specialist will manage all General Assembly Q-Planning activities for the Grenadier and ensure the capability and effectiveness of the quality loops in production including the responsibility for the Quality Control Plan to ensure the process and product quality in the INEOS production plant(s). The Quality Control Plan contents all necessary process and product audit in Quality as well as all necessary quality checks in production (e.g. Zero-defect-gates) -> the job holder is responsible that all plannings are done and all checks are described in the Quality control plan to ensue that the product meets the specifications.
- Create a with Engineering and Operations aligned and accepted standard for a quality control plan (e.g. define number and content of process and product audits in series production)
- Manage the quality control plan for Ineos production plant(s) General Assembly and Quality
- Participation in FMEA-Meetings and transfer the results to the control plan
- Track control plan timeline and identify bottlenecks and obstacles. In case of deviation organize and conduct cross-functional workshops to close the gap.
- Alignment with production planning on the content of the control plan
- Ensure the implementation of the control plan (e.g. by cross-functional workshops and/or process audits).
- Ensure a control plan which represents industry standard regarding lean principles
- Continuous reviews and updates of the control plan in projects and series phase
- Adjust and re-align control plan standards continuously with the internal partners by up-to-date knowledge of current and future quality requirements
- Technical degree in engineering or similar studies, or vocational education with further expertise (e.g. Technician)
- Experience in Quality Management and Process Technology in Automotive Industry
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of quality (especially in process design and/or control plan and/or product/process FMEA)
- Good technical understanding in automotive production
- Good knowledge of lean principals
- Good knowledge of product liability law
- Very good knowledge of special characteristics
- Good knowledge of norms, requirements and their application
- High team skills
- High empathy and very good communication skill, motivation skill and enthusiastic capacity – ability to adapt to diverse people and situations
- High organizational skills and result orientation
- Assertiveness, diplomacy, moderation skills
- Good analytical thinking
- Very good English skills
- Good MS-Office
- Willingness to travel for business trips