Lead Designer - Colour & Trim
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The Lead Designer Colour & Trim will be responsible for creating and managing the Colour & Trim concepts for INEOS Automotive. They will be responsible for interior and exterior colour and trim from concept through to series production.
- Create the Colour & Trim concept in cooperation with the Senior Designer.
- Manage the relationships between Styling, Engineering and Procurement on a Vehicle level.
- Documenting the Colour & Trim with border samples.
- Present Colour & Trim concepts
- Check, Manage and coordinate Feedback from Engineering, Styling, Procurement and Suppliers.
- Strong degree in automotive or product design.
- Significant senior level experience gained at an Automotive OEM, or possibly Tier 1
- Project management experience with experience of taking a project from concept to SOP
- Strong eye for styling and materials
- Able to communicate at all levels up to board level