Location: United Kingdom
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Salesforce Administrator of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Salesforce Administrator will support a diverse, growing Salesforce userbase on a global scale. They will be responsible for our entire Salesforce estate (sales, service and marketing cloud), both from an operational standpoint (the day-to-day management of our users, bug fixing, triaging) as well as strategically (managing our E2E roadmap, integration to other systems and wider product development).
(Please note, the role is offered on a 12 - 14-month fixed-term contract.)
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Day-to-day maintenance and configuration of Salesforce (Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud)
- Support our delivery partners and eventually, lead on the creation of e-mails and campaigns
- Manage and respond to business change and insight requests, prioritising and escalating accordingly
- Provide weekly updates based on Salesforce insight to the business and Commercial team
- Continuously update and enhance Salesforce dashboards
- Fully and continuously stay up to date on Salesforce trends and product releases, advising the business of relevant updates and capability releases
- Work with the wider business to understand wider digital deliverables, being the key interface for all Salesforce related changes
- Be able to support multiple digital work streams concurrently as a Salesforce business user
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool.It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new Salesforce Administrator you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Salesforce Administrator, we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on Sales and Service Cloud configuration
- Salesforce Administrator certification advantageous
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working on or with Marketing Cloud (creation and configuration of emails)
- HTML development advantageous
- Experience in an automotive or retail sector is key, with start-up knowledge advantageous
- Strong business analysis and functional understanding, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- High attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of agile methodology and relevant tools advantageous
- Ability to capture and manage business user requirements
- Salesforce Business Analysis experience across the investigation, analysis, design, build and testing of applications
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and the integration points with other modules
- Significant IT experience in supporting Salesforce environments
If the Salesforce Administrator role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!