Module Lead - Body in White
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
Your Team: To strengthen our Engineering team with targeting the Grenadier delivery in 2022, but also with focus on business expansion and becoming a multiple program automotive company, we are looking for Module Lead - Body in White at INEOS Automotive who will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow
The Role: The Module Lead will be responsible for supporting the design, release and launch of the Body in White product lines. They will lead the business development, proposal, and project delivery activities, specifically within BIW, including technical specifications, design standards and product testing.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Primary task and objective are the development of Body in white from pre-concept to life cycle management
- Plan the process, detail planning costs and implementation timing for released CAD drawings to ensure detailed understanding of how a part will be manufactured, jigs and tooling defined, costs detailed, implementation plan available
- Support and work with the Design, Project and Programme partners to ensure BIW is on time, target and delivered
- Manage and deliver production preparation and quality achievement
- Monitor and ensure documentation for BIW is maintained and updated as necessary in accordance with regulations and directives
- Attend formal design and technical reviews as appropriate to provide guidance related to a particular project
- Carry out BIW quality and process assessments as determined and necessary
- Work as an active member of the Engineering team, ensure effective communication between colleagues and positive contribute to meetings and briefings
- Report to Chief Engineer Vehicle Integration regarding any non-conforming regulatory issues and provide solutions
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver uncompromising, best-in-class vehicles. It’s been an exciting Grenadier journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as a Module Lead you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business that values your curiosity, drive, and expertise whilst taking on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Module Lead - Body in White, we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge and experience with automotive design and engineering processes gained at either a Tier 1 automotive supplier or an automotive OEM
- A technical degree in Automotive Engineering or related area
- Project management experience with experience of taking a project from concept to SOP
- Experience of stamping feasibility and tool design
- Experience of manufacturing cell design for BIW assemblies
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) in English and German, French and/or Portuguese is advantageous
If the Module Lead - Body in White role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply with us today!
If your application is successful, one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation.