PLM Implementation Engineer
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Implementation Engineer of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: We are looking for an Implementation Engineer who has strong experience in working with Siemens TeamCenter and will be primarily focused on the implementation of requirements from users and key-users. The jobholder will ensure the validation of new PLM versions with the unit testing and the preparation of the user acceptance testing.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop or propose solution to functional requirements
- Implement the solution in the PLM System meeting the functional requirements
- Coach key users in the implementation of new functionalities
- Document functionalities usage to solve specific issues or bringing working efficiency
- Explain expected system changes and requirements to key users
- Document the system Test Specification, and non-regression test scenario
- Validate new PLM releases according to the Test Specification and Non-Regression Tests
- Evaluate functional requirements with the support of the PLM Support Engineer
- Support the functional and business leader documenting the User Acceptance
For the Implementation Engineer, we are looking for:
- University degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Science or related areas is desired
- Experience within the automotive industry or in a manufacturing environment advantageous
- Proven development experience with Siemens TeamCenter
- Expert with the TeamCenter data model and security model (ACL, ruletree)
- Strong experience in TeamCenter administration; TC-ITK Programming, including custom workflow handlers, TeamCenter stylesheets, Workflow configuration and administration, Catia integration (TCIC), PLMXML
- Experience with Active Workspace 5 setup and development
- Knowledge of source control tools such as GIT
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) in English and Portuguese, French and/or German is advantageous
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool.It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new Implementation Engineer you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
If the Implementation Engineer role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!