Quality Management System Specialist
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The QMS Specialist will actively contribute to building up, implement and maintain the QMS for the entire INEOS Automotive and will specifically manage the local business units in Böblingen and London (Procurement, SCM, SQE, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial), in order to run a QM-System according to ISO 9001 and other Management Systems.
This position is crucial to the success of our business, since having a fully operational QM System is a prerequisite for our vehicles to pass homologation on the one hand. On the other hand, Ineos Automotive has to fulfil the ISO 9001 requirements to be able to sell vehicles. This involves heavy interaction with the internal process stakeholders as well as alignments within the team spread across Europe and with external authorities where need be. Further down the road he/she will support the continuous improvement of the initial structure, using his/her experience.
- Setup, maintain and optimise the processes according to ISO9001 and global quality guidelines. Support the timely implementation as well as performance of training within the German unit.
- Manage the alignment process on the interfaces between the different business units
- Assist process owners in identifying risks and opportunities, based on their experience.
- Participate to the release process of documents in the Document Control System.
- Coordination and realisation of internal audits according to audit plan. Whether as lead auditor or as audit monitor in any of the INEOS Automotive units.
- Sign-off audits managed as lead auditor and approval of corresponding deviations
- Identification and monitoring of opportunities/deviations, analysis using core-tools within the guidelines set up. Track the implementation of measures and validate their efficiency.
- Support and train fellow employees supporting their buy-in to the QMS.
- Academic degree, if possible, with an initial Quality oriented background or additional training (Quality Management), hence familiar with Q-methods (FMEA, SPC, PPAP, APQP, 8D..), norm requirements, document control systems
- ideally 2-6 years’ experience gained at either a Tier 1/2 automotive supplier or automotive OEM as an internal auditor IATF 16949 or ISO 9001
- 3-5 years’ experience in a function having requested a good understanding of the norm requirements as well as modelling processes
- Training as an internal auditor (ISO19011:2018) is a must
- Excellent command of German and English are compulsory, French being a plus.
- Ability to think analytically, prioritise tasks and have effective time management.
- Strong communicator mindset, team spirit, and be empathetic yet still convincing.