Advanced Quality Engineer - Accessories
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
- The Advanced Quality Engineer will be responsible for ensuring all interior and exterior vehicle accessories meet the required standards. They will work closely with the Project Quality Manager to ensure component conformity and conduct internal testing in line with PPAP.
- Plan and execute APQP for the accessories module.
- Ensure critical checkpoints for module quality are met
- Implement company standards and requirements for manufacturing process.
- Responsible for prototype parts release in collaboration with Engineering.
- Track quality targets and implement necessary corrective actions
- Create master samples and define all internal quality standards for all accessories
- Communicate quality standards internally and train plant employees
- Compile critical breakdown aspects and lessons learned for new projects.
- Engineering Degree, or exceptional relevant vocational experience & training
- Technical understanding of Quality, specifically with regards vehicle accessories (primarily exterior).
- Familiar with various Quality methods (FMEA, SPC, PPAP, APQP, 8D etc)
- Excellent knowledge of quality standards, special characteristics and customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willing & able to travel for business