Material Planning Intern
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
Please apply with a CV and cover letter in English.
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Material Planning Intern of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: We are looking for a Material Planning Intern who will Support Procurement, SQE and SCM in the material planning team, ensuring the material availability of the suppliers under his/her responsibility.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure the material availability of the suppliers under his/her responsibility;
- Help to Implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives and identify areas of improvement;
- To study and define the Material Planning responsibilities after the PTO phase.
For the Material Planning Intern, we are looking for:
- Fluent English & Portuguese Speaker;
- French is an advantage;
- Knowledge in MS tools (Advanced Excel, Power BI, ..);
- Master’s degree in industrial engineering and Management, or similar; Business informatics or business administration with focus on logistics or similar.
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally;
- Keep track of task completion;
- Sensibility to understanding of how failure impacts the costs, production, manufacture and customer order fulfilment;
- Results orientated and organised with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines;
- Ability to analyse and manipulate technical and complex data and provide meaningful information;
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with conflict,
- Knowledge of Lean Methodology;
- Availability for traveling;
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool.It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new Material Planning Intern you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
If the Business Process Mapping Intern role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!