Intra-Logistics Material Flow Lead - Materialflussplanung - Intralogistik
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
To design, implement and continuously improve the intra-logistics material flow processes. This includes planning, analysis, execution, and optimization of the relevant physical in-plant material flows as well as the information flow and all other relevant input factors to meet the relevant KPI’s in terms of safety, cost, efficiency, quality, and the environment.
- Functional Lead of in- and external resources, designing the intra-logistics material flow as well as ensuring logistics operations execution plan is robust and thoroughly documented (incl. external Warehouse, the plant compound, and the plant logistics areas themselves)
- Design and implement material flow strategies for all main plant production areas like Bodyshop, Paintshop & General Assembly, the plant compound as well as a potential external Warehouse and be able to deploy action from high to detailed level to team members and relevant stakeholders
- Design and implementation of complex intralogistics processes – like shopping carts, picking, supermarket concepts and routing as well as layout planning
- Definition and design of delivery concepts (JIS, JIT)
- Driven to risk mitigation and management as well as cross-functional processes interdependencies throughout Supply Chain teams stakeholders
- In-depth experience of defining goals and key performance indicator to measure progress, control processes and proactively manage results
- Development and optimisation of IAL supply chain operating model and SC capabilities
- Strong understanding on how logistics operational processes play out throughout INEOS Automotive IT systems, guiding solutions, identifying road blocks and proactively addressing solutions and alternatives
- Optimisation, development and adaptation of logistics processes after vehicle ramp-up to stabilise, secure processes and increase efficiency
- Identify industry standards as well as best practices and benchmark for a lean and robust material flow design
- Be able to step up on difficult negotiations with stakeholders, ensuring relationship building, prioritising, and balancing company’s goals and Supply Chain targets
- Ensure training and personal development result in a motivated and committed team
- Diploma or master’s degree in the field of industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, logistics or a comparable qualification
- At least 5+ years’ experience gained at either an automotive OEM or a Tier 1 automotive supplier
- Experience in planning, design, and implementation of intralogistics processes
- Experience in value stream / supply chain analysis and optimization
- First experience in leading small functional teams of advantage
- Strong knowledge in operating MS Office and excellent project management skills
- Project Management certification such as Lean Six Sigma, PMI, Prince II of advantage
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations and possesses strong influencing skills
- Results oriented, makes things happen, leads others and is open for change, with exceptional attention to detail - please mention the word "Grenadier" in your application notes
- Strong forward planning skills, actions planning and deployment, ability to navigate from high to deep in detail level smoothly, maintaining the efficency of the communication throughout all levels of the organisation
- Must be innovative, challenging, and entrepreneurial, believes in continuous improvement and the application of lean principles
Please apply with a CV in ENGLISH.