Last Modified: 05/11/2023
The site is owned and operated by INEOS Automotive Americas, LLC, who we refer to, together with our affiliates, as “INEOS,” “us,” “we,” or “our.” When we refer to “you” and “your” in these Website Terms, we are referring to you as a visitor to and user of the site. The term “content” refers to any information presented on the site, and includes text, data, graphics, images, photographs, video, audio, and any other presentation of information.
2. Additional Site Policies
Your use of the site will also be subject to the terms of any other policies and legal notices posted on the site and made accessible to you through your use of the Site (“Additional Site Policies”). These Additional Site Policies include or may include:
- Our Privacy Notice, which describes how we collect, use, and disclose personal data you provide to us, as well as your choices regarding your use of such personal data;
- Our California Privacy Notice, which provides additional information for California consumers regarding our privacy practices;
- Our Vehicle Reservation Terms and Conditions, which include terms relating to reservations for our vehicles; and
- Any additional terms we may post from time to time relating to the site or any products or services made available on or through the site.
By using the site, you also consent to and agree to comply with all Additional Site Policies. If any of these Additional Site Policies conflict with anything in these Website Terms, the Additional Site Policies will take precedence. These Website Terms, together with all Additional Site Policies, are referred to as the “Terms.”
3. Acceptance of Terms
The Terms contain obligations you are expected to comply with and affect your legal rights. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL TERMS. By using the site in any way, including browsing, creating an account, expressing an interest in any products, and/or using any interactive site tools, you are creating a binding contract between you and us, and you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of our Terms. If you do not agree to any Terms, you should not access or otherwise use the site.
4. Changes to the Site and Terms
We may make changes to the site at any time and for any reason, including to reflect changes to our products, applicable technologies, our users’ needs, and our business priorities. In particular, the products and services featured on our site may be withdrawn or altered at any time. We have no obligation to provide you notice of any such changes.
We may suspend or withdraw access to, or restrict the availability of, all or a portion of the site, with no liability to you, for any reason, including business and operational reasons, as well as to investigate any misuse of the site or violation of any Terms. This includes our right to suspend any user account.
We may also make changes to all or any portion of our Terms at any time. Any modifications will be effective when the changes are posted to the site. It is your responsibility to check the site for updates to any Terms. You will be able to determine when these Website Terms were last updated by referring to the “Last Modified” legend at the top, and our Additional Site Policies include similar legengs. By using the site after we post any changes to these Website Terms or any other Additional Site Policies, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have taken the time to review them.
5. INEOS User Accounts; User Representations
When you use certain features of the site, you may be asked or required to create an account. Creating and accessing an account will require you to enter your email address and a password.
Whenever you create an account or log in to an account tied to your email address, whenever you submit an expression of interest in any of our products, services, or events, and whenever you sign up to receive any newsletter or similar materials from us, whether as a guest user or an account holder, or otherwise interact with us through the site, you represent, warrant, and agree that: (a) you are an individual, and are at least 18 years old, (b) you are using your actual identity, (c) you are a resident of the United States, (d) you have provided only true, accurate, current and complete information to us, and (e) you will maintain and promptly update the information that you provide to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
If you have an account, you agree not to disclose or share your login information to or with any third party. You also agree that you will be solely responsible for the maintenance and security of your login information. You also agree that you will be solely responsible for any activities conducted on or through the site, including any requests for products, using your account, regardless of whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. This includes any unauthorized access and/or use of your account or your device.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the site through your internet connection and/or using your device are aware of our Terms and that they comply with them.
If you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your account, please notify us immediately by contacting us through the site at https://ineosgrenadier.com/en/us/contact-us.
6. Site Information And Reserving Vehicles And Other Products Through The Site
The content on our site is provided for your information only. We strive to accurately describe our products or services offered on the site; however, we do not warrant that such specifications, pricing, or other content on the site is complete, accurate, reliable, current, or error-free. All descriptions of products and product pricing are subject to change, at any time and without notice. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
Without limiting the foregoing or any Additional Site Terms:
- images of products shown on the site may not match the specifications available in your area;
- colors shown on the site are provided as a guide, and may not match the color of the physical product;
- vehicles displayed on the site may be shown with optional equipment and/or accessories;
- emissions data provided through our site configurator are estimates only, and definitive emissions figures and applicable pricing will be confirmed prior to any order confirmation;
- any prices displayed on the site are manufacturers’ suggested retail prices only, and may not match the prices offered by INEOS dealers, and may change at any time without notice; and
- any financing terms are provisional only, and will be subject to additional terms and conditions.
From time to time, the site may offer you the option to reserve or place pre-orders for products. Any such reservations, pre-orders, or other purchases will be subject to the Additional Site Terms that are or will be made available to you at the time you engage in such activity. Not all products are available in all areas, so you should check with an authorized INEOS dealer to confirm availability before making any pre-order.
7. Site Use Requirements
You agree to use the site only for its intended purpose, as described on the site and in our Terms. Without limiting that general requirement, you agree that you will not, directly or indirectly:
- Use the site in any way that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity (including INEOS or any of our affiliates);
- Create a false identity, or otherwise attempt to mislead us or any other person as to the identity or origin of any communication;
- Access or attempt to access without proper authorization any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software or other technology used in our provision of the site, or any equipment, network, software, or other technology owned or used by us or any third party; or
- Otherwise use the site to engage in any activity, or any other activity that we deem in our sole discretion to be in conflict with the spirit and intent of the site and our Terms.
In addition, you understand and agree that the site and all content are to be used only for your personal, non-commercial use. Without limiting that general statement, you agree that you will not:
- Accumulate or index, directly or indirectly, through automated means or otherwise, any content or portion of the site for any purpose whatsoever;
- Use the site to compile mailing lists or other lists for commercial purposes;
- Use the site to establish independent data files or otherwise amass statistical information;
- Engage in any “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or similar activities to obtain any content;
- Use the site to transmit or facilitate the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, or any other form of similar solicitation (e.g., spam); or
- Publish or distribute in any medium any information contained on the site, and/or summaries or subsets thereof, to any person or entity.
Further, you understand that the site strives to protect its security and integrity and those of its users. You therefore agree that you will not (and will not attempt to):
- Access any other user's account;
- Obtain or ascertain any other user's personal information by any means whatsoever;
- Circumvent our security systems;
- Gain access to the site or any user account in a fraudulent manner; or
- Upload, submit, or transmit any content containing viruses or any computer code, corrupt files or programs engineered or intended to disrupt or destroy the functionality of any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers, or other equipment.
We reserve all rights to monitor the site for any reason. However, we assume no responsibility or liability arising from any use of the site. We are under no obligation to enforce any Terms on your behalf against another user.
We use email as a vital and primary communication channel with you. By using the site, if you provide us with an email address, such as when using the “Contact Us” or any similar features of the site, creating an account, reserving or expressing an in interest in any products, or opting into our newsletter or similar materials, you grant us permission to communicate with you by email for any purposes related to your use of the site, including for any disclosures, system messages and, subject to our obligations under applicable law, other marketing purposes. We will use our best efforts to honor any request to opt out of marketing messages, but under no circumstances will we have any liability for sending you any email.
You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure or other communication that we send you by email will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communication be in writing.
9. Social Media Accounts And Sharing Site Content; Links To Other Websites
Also, we and others may provide links to web pages, websites, and various resources or locations on the web (including the social media sites, and collectively referred to as “third party sites”). Links to third party sites are provided for the convenience of users of the site. We do not operate, control, endorse or guarantee any third party sites. When you access any third party sites through a link posted on the site, please carefully read the terms and conditions of use, privacy notice and other policies of such third party site. Our Terms and other policies do not apply to any third party site.
10. Our Intellectual Property
The site is owned by us, and you agree that, as between you and us, we own or otherwise have all proprietary rights to all content included on the site. We (or our licensors) also own or otherwise have all proprietary rights to the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the content and the site, which are protected by applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws.
You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any site content without our prior express written consent. You are permitted to use view, print, or download any content from the site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You have a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license solely to view, print, and download content from the site solely for such limited permitted use. Any unauthorized use of the site and the content immediately and automatically without further action terminates this license. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not download, republish, retransmit, reproduce, or use in any other way any image on the site as a stand-alone file (i.e. separate from the article, text, caption, or other graphics used with the image in context on the site).
“INEOS,” “Grenadier,” “Projekt Grenadier,” our logos, and all product and model names, and all related names, logos, products and service names, designs, and slogans (collectively, “INEOS Property”) are trademarks of us or our affiliates. You may not use any INEOS Property without our prior written permission. Further, you may not use any metatags, meta elements, "hidden text" or other equivalents using any INEOS Property or any other colorable equivalent without our prior written authorization.
You may not remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the site.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, and our and their directors, officers, members, shareholders, agents, employees, licensors, and partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out your use of the site, your violation of any Terms, and/or your violation of any rights of any third party.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT:
WE ATTEMPT TO DISPLAY THE PRODUCTS AND OTHER MATERIALS AND INFORMATION YOU VIEW ON THE SITES AS ACCURATELY AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF SUCH MATERIALS AND INFORMATION, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE THEREON.
IN THE EVENT OF AN ERROR ON THE SITE, IN ANY COMMUNICATION RELATING TO THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT THE ERROR IN ANY MANNER WE DEEM APPROPRIATE IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
EXCEPT FOR ANY WRITTEN WARRANTY INCLUDED WITH THE PRODUCTS WE SELL, THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE, OR EMAIL OR OTHER CORRESPONDENCE SENT THROUGH THE SITE, ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE HARMFUL. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
CERTAIN OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW A PARTICULAR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION.
13. Limitations On Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OF TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF USE) THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, THE INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY US OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE, AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CERTAIN OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW A PARTICULAR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR SUCH DAMAGES. THAT SAID, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US, IF ANY, FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCTS OR TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
14. Governing Law, Choice Of Forum, Jury And Class Action Waiver
Please read the following section carefully, because it limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
The laws of the State of North Carolina (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles) govern all matters arising out of or relating to our Terms, including their validity, interpretation, construction, performance, and enforcement. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with your use of the site and/or any of our Terms shall be brought solely in North Carolina.
YOU AND WE HEREBY WAIVE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, SUIT OR RELATED PROCEEDING BROUGHT TO ENFORCE, DEFEND OR INTERPRET ANY RIGHTS OR REMEDIES ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS.
FURTHER, YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY ONLY RESOLVE DISPUTES IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND MAY NOT BRING A CLAIM AS A PLAINTIFF OR AS CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. CLASS ARBITRATIONS, CLASS ACTIONS, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTIONS, AND CONSOLIDATION WITH OTHER ACTIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
15. Injunctive Relief
In the event you breach or threaten breach of any Terms, you acknowledge and agree that we will be greatly and irreparably damaged and the damage will be difficult to quantify. Therefore, we may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction accepting jurisdiction under this specific provision, which court, regardless of the Governing Law provision above, will apply the laws of its own jurisdiction in determining whether we will be granted an injunctive or other equitable relief to stop your breach or your threat of breach, without impairing, invalidating, negating or voiding our rights to relief in either law or equity.