Finance Manager - Germany and EU Markets
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Finance Manager – Germany and EU Marketsof INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: We are looking for a Finance Manager – Germany and EU Markets who will manage the financial affairs of our German subsidiary which houses two key business activities – the distribution of Grenadier vehicles within the EU and into the global marketplace as well as the provision of engineering and procurement services relating to the development of the Grenadier.
The incumbent will also facilitate our commercial activity across the European marketplace by determining the required footprint of INEOS Automotive in each sales location and putting the necessary infrastructure in place.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide financial management for the German subsidiary and across all European sales locations ensuring local compliance, producing month end and year end financials, managing audits, capturing and managing working capital and cash requirements as well as producing budgets and forecasts
- In collaboration with the local MD, identify and manage all potential financial risks and recommend solutions
- Support the Head of Sales and Marketing Europe with sales planning, analysis, and reporting, including profitability by market, agency partner assessments, pricing strategy, local warranty provision, management of localised taxes and duties, and other tasks as required
- Forecast profitability per market based on expected legislative and tax changes
- Support the Group Financial Controller with implementation of a global operating model and transfer pricing rules by considering issues such as tariffs, duties, direct and indirect taxes, legal requirements, and operating efficiency
- Ensure that the operating model and transfer pricing rules are well documented, supported by formal agreements and/or contracts as required, as well as are firmly embedded in our finance systems and processes
- Manage the set-up for all European sales locations (e.g. setting up legal entities or branches), registering for VAT and other taxes, opening bank accounts, establishing third party relationships
- Support the Group Financial Controller and Commercial team with set up of the sales and distribution network for rest of world markets as required
- Work closely with the Group Financial Controller to optimise the delivery of “back office” functions and utilising existing resources wherever possible
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool.It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as the new Finance Manager – Germany and EU Markets you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business that values your curiosity, drive, and expertise whilst taking on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Finance Manager – Germany and EU Markets, we are looking for:
- Accounting qualification (degree or higher), professional qualification desired (e.g. DE: Wirtschaftsprüfer, International: CIMA, ACCA, ACA, etc.)
- Fluency in German and English required, French and/or Portuguese advantageous
- Extensive post-qualification experience
- Significant experience in Finance Manager roles with exposure to operating internationally / globally
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Strong tax knowledge
- Good knowledge of transfer pricing rules
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence people
- Good system knowledge, preferably SAP and ideally SAP S4 Hana.
If the Finance Manager – Germany and EU Markets role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!