Recall & Service Specialist
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The job holder will be responsible to manage the customer relevant issues in case of non-conformity of safety, emissions and compliance requirements of the products and/or services from Ineos Automotive when the cars have already left the production plant. Not meeting the internal and external requirements regarding safety and/or compliance will initiate a cross-functional investigation and the job holder will manage the process to come to a decision ifs and what kind of measures are needed and how they can be facilitated.
- Evaluate relevant KPIs regarding non-conformity of safety, emissions and compliance
- Provide evaluation and order technical analysis in case of any non-compliance and other customer topics
- Define, implement, monitor and maintain a risk assessment method and process considering important criteria (e.g. product safety, health, environment, customer satisfaction) with business partners for a preventive risk management.
- Organize cross-functional meetings to assess the potential non-conformity
- Create adequate measures in collaboration with the responsible departments (Engineering, Manufacturing, Commercial, Quality, Legal) by consideration of customers and Ineos interests
- Plan, organize and conduct the relevant meetings to handle above described topics
- Coordinate measures with Legal and external authorities
- Prepare Management reports and decisions
- Organize the facilitation of the decided measures
- Manage and ensure the lessons learned process and feedback loops to business partners
- Technical degree in engineering or similar studies
- Long-term Experience in Quality Management or After Sales and in Automotive Industry
- 3-5 years professional experience in the field of problem solving and failure elimination process
- professional experience in the field of collaboration with external authorities
- Ability to identify and understand complex technical contexts
- Cost awareness
- Ability to achieve good results under time pressure
- High team skills
- High empathy and very good communication skill, motivation skill and enthusiastic capacity – ability to adapt to diverse people and situations
- High organizational skills and result orientation
- Assertiveness, diplomacy, moderation skills
- Good analytical thinking
- Very good English skills
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- Willingness to travel for business trips