Module Engineer - Chassis
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
Your Team: To strengthen our Engineering team with targeting the Grenadier delivery in 2022, but also with focus on business expansion and becoming a multiple program automotive company, we are looking for Module Engineers at INEOS Automotive who will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Module Engineer - Chassis will be supporting the design, release and launch of the rolling chassis product lines. Lead the business development, proposal and project delivery activities, specifically within rolling chassis, including technical specifications, design standards and product testing.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Primary task and objectives are to develop the rolling chassis from concept to operation
- Support the planning of the process, detailing costs planning and implementation timing for released CAD drawings to ensure a detailed understanding of how a part will be manufactured, jigs and tooling defined, costs occur, and an implementation plan are available
- Support and work with the Design, Project and Programme partners to ensure that all related chassis components are on time, target and delivered
- Document for all chassis related components and update as necessary in accordance with regulations and directives
- Work together with the Module Lead and Safety and Homologation Manager to ensure that all chassis-related safety and legal requirements are full filled with exception of exhaust gas emission related points
- Support chassis quality and process assessments as determined and necessary
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver uncompromising, best-in-class vehicles. It’s been an exciting Grenadier journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as a Module Engineer you will play a huge part in this, and also in the following Engineering programs. If you are looking to join a scale-up business that values your curiosity, drive, and expertise whilst taking on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Module Engineer – Chassis, we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge and experience with automotive design and engineering processes gained at either a Tier 1 automotive supplier or an automotive OEM
- A technical degree in Automotive Engineering or related area
- Specific engineering knowledge and experience on the design and release of chassis product lines is desired
- High level technical communications with suppliers, engineering service providers and partners, etc.
- Solid understanding of hardware and software in the automotive industry
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) in English and German, French and/or Portuguese is advantageous
If the Module Engineer - Chassis role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply with us today!
If your application is successful, one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation.