Based: Böblingen, Germany
- Critical role for success – shaping our core product values and features
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Product Manager of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: This role is the crucial interface between regional and central functions for all product related topics. Working closely with the Regional Business and After Sales Managers (Europe) as well as the wider Product team (UK) and wider Commercial teams, the Product Manager will both listen to and challenge the central product and engineering teams to reflect the needs of the individual markets from now to launch, and beyond into model lifecycle phases. The Product Manager will represent the ‘voice of the customer’ in Europe and support this through detailed investigation of customer insights and the fluid competitive environment.
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal; manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the Product Manager you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Product Manager we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in Automotive Sales and Marketing specifically in product planning and management, and ideally spanning the entire lifecycle (Ideally 5 years or more).
- Be the local market product expert to address the specific / detail requests from press, agents, customers & the broader team
- Supporting the management of the entire product life cycle - from strategic planning to tactical activities for Europe
- In addition to core product management tasks you should enjoy the challenge to work on a wide range of commercial topics: Supporting commercial topics in relation to launch management and go-to-market strategies, e.g. volume lifecycle planning, contribution to sales processes establishment and more
- A thorough knowledge of market trends and analysis methodology covering both macroeconomics and automotive segments
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!