Regional Business Manager
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Regional Business Manager of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Regional Business Manager will work closely alongside the global commercial team (London) and the Regional Business Manager – Rest of Europe as well as wider Commercial teams. As the head of multiple Central European Markets responsibility will include developing a tailored distribution strategy and implementing a network for sales in the region. The successful candidate will be the spokesperson and central contact for all sales & marketing activities in the allocated region. Other responsibilities include appointment and direction of commercial agents and ambassadors for the region as well as planning and managing marketing events and campaigns.
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal; manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the Regional Business Manager you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Regional Business Manager we are looking for:
- Proven track record in general management including sales, sales planning, sales strategy and marketing. A proven background in network development and insights in agency models would be a bonus.
- Knowledge of innovative automotive sales strategies and trends. Experience with different sales formats e.g. direct sales, subscription models in a b2c and b2b environments.
- International customer experience and product launches. Business development experience; bringing a creative approach and ‘out of the box’ thinking is more important than automotive sector experience.
- Fluency in English plus at least one additional European language for the region is essential. Additional languages would be advantageous.
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!