Director of Customer Experience
Location: United States
Director of Customer Experience
Based: Raleigh, NC, United States at INEOS Automotive North America HQ
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- An unparalleled opportunity to establish a new automotive Manufacturer in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Your Career: As the Director of Customer Experience you will be one of the key architects within a scale up, undefined, fast moving environment. As one of the founding members of the critical first-line team your role as advocate and champion of INEOS Automotive’s North American customers will influence, lead and drive outstanding performance in every aspect of how our new brand establishes itself.
You will be surrounded and supported by a close-knit team of experts in their field. This role offers the responsibility, autonomy and freedom to develop not only the role, but our entire North American business model as we establish, launch and grow.
As a person you’ll be courageous, capable in uncertainty, comfortable with lack of structure and confident to co-create an efficient and highly effective set of strategies, tools and processes together with our internal and external stakeholders.
The Role: The Director of Customer Experience is required to proactively define the Grenadier Customer Journey strategy, creating a detailed plan for engagement, acquisition, relationship-building and retention of our enthusiast customers. Working in partnership with our retail networks and continuously improving the customer experience, you’ll be the architect of our customer touchpoints from end-to-end. Defining overall details of the company’s CRM and data strategy in collaboration with Sales, Aftersales & Marketing in support of the commercial strategy across the USA, Canada and Mexico. You’ll direct and guide both proactive and reactive conversations with our prospects and customer, plus defining requirements for qualitative customer research and customer insight analysis to ensure that we fully understand and appreciate the needs of our target groups.
In summary, you will act as our North American customer’s advocate, ambassador and voice within the company, guiding our principles and processes to create a fantastic engagement program and best serve their needs.
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal; manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown through many milestones and, despite the global challenge of the last year, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 and 2022 are the years where we establish the bedrock of our business and put our plans into action. As the new Director of Customer Experience you will play a huge part in this. If you have the experience; if you’re confident and capable enough to join a scale-up business and you share in our pragmatic, no-nonsense enthusiasm to take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive is ready to welcome you.
For the Director of Customer Experience we are looking for the proven ability to:
- Lead the creation of the an engaging, common sense and attentive customer journey plus leadership of external agencies and partners such as in-market customer contact centers and representatives
- Constantly challenge the status quo of modern forward-thinking retailing and Customer Experience
- Prior experience of creating and managing a first-class customer touchpoint plan and implementing that plan across multiple markets, ideally across multiple countries
- Establishment and utilisation of CRM systems including driving the effective engagement with this systems amongst a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders
- Automotive experience desirable, but not essential. The most important thing will be to demonstrate the ability to develop, embed and champion a Customer Experience that genuinely puts the customer first and to bring all of our stakeholders along with you on that journey.
If being part of a fantastic team that are all inspired – and who inspire each other – to launch a new Brand and a fascinating vehicle line-up to a hugely enthusiastic customer base sounds interesting to you, then please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information you think is relevant to a successful application.
The Director of Customer Experience will be based at the INEOS Automotive North America HQ in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States. It is a prerequisite for the role that the successful candidate has the legal right to work in the USA
If your application matches what we’re looking for then one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!