Internship - Sales & Marketing
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
Please apply with a CV and cover letter in English.
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Join the young and ambitious Sales & Marketing team in setting the stage for the launch of the INEOS Grenadier, the uncompromising 4x4 Offroader, in continental Europe. We offer a dynamic, start-up-like working atmosphere with the opportunity to work independently on your own projects. Get the chance to have a view on the development of a new automotive brand and join the launch preparation of our uncompromising 4x4.
You will be supporting the management team on topics that are crucial in rolling out a functioning and suitable commercial strategy. Please let us know within your cover letter whether you would prefer to focus on the Marketing or Sales part of our operations. This should be in line with your prior experience.
- Market studies of key European regions in terms of sales potential and approaches, customer target groups, taxation, legislation and other commercial factors.
- Identification and evaluation of potential sales partners in continental Europe.
- Research on (digital) developments in the automotive and related industries.
- Competitor analysis (prices, spec levels, equipment adjustment) in the 4x4 and automotive industry.
- Supporting the management in preparing presentation and analyses for top-management decision making.
- Preparation of commercial reviews and workshops.
- Set-up teaser, and launch events for the INEOS Grenadier.
- Support the Marketing Team at Event Management & PR topics.
- Work with external partners, e.g. Marketing and PR agencies.
- Support the marketing team on all marketing & communication topics which occur while creating a new automotive brand within Europe.
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s Studies during year 2 or 3, or Master programmes.
- Preferred studies: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Marketing or similar.
- Initial practical experience would be desirable in a similar role or environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English and German, any other European language skills would beneficial.
- Advanced Excel, PPT and Word skills.
- Effective organisational/project management abilities.
- Talented in grasping marketing information and bringing it into context.
- Interested in doing something new, being part of an adventure and advocating own ideas.
- Like to work in a fast-paced environment with a great team – being a positive person.