IT CAD Systems Administrator
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the CAD Systems Administrator of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: We are looking for a CAD Systems Administrator who will be responsible to implement, configure and ensure the reliable usage of the CAD systems. The incumbent will provide technical support and deliver new solutions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of the CAD systems (Catia V5, Siemens NX, visualization systems)
- Coordinate with service providers the maintenance and the monitoring of the CAD systems
- Responsible for the technical support, including interfaces
- Inspect the installed and configured systems, validate their functioning, and look out for any errors along with functional leaders and business owners
- Optimisation of existing systems and processes.
- Capture and analyse business requirements and define them into technical requirements, as a result propose and implement the corresponding solutions
- Delivery of new solutions
- Creation of thorough and clear documentation
- Compare different recommendations and proposals for system modifications and replacement on criteria like organisational feasibility, infrastructure, usability, the technology used, technical challenges and present a comparative report to support the decision making
For the CAD Systems Administrator, we are looking for:
- University Degree in Engineering, IT, Science or related area is desired
- Strong experience in the CAD systems support area
- Proven experience with administration of Catia V5, and ideally with Siemens NX
- Able to deliver standard Catia V5 training for engineering and industrialisation department
- Knowledge of Siemens visualisation tools
- Knowledge in technical data exchange systems (OpenDXM/GlobalX or similar)
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding office software/computer skills
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) in English and German, French and/or Portuguese is advantageous
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new CAD Systems Administrator you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
If the CAD Systems Administrator role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!