Raw Materials Cost Expert
Location: Reino Unido
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal. To manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It's been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We've flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we are on track to deliver our plan. 2021/2022 is our execution phase and as our Raw Materials Cost Expert you play a critical role in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a fulfilling and career-defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
The Role: As a key member of a team of 5 specialists, you will collate and monitor data from the raw materials markets. Heavily engage with the Commercial department along with Engineering and Finance. The role will also include:
- Summarise vehicle content change and also model future costs based on forecasting/hedging the raw materials markets.
- Extend raw materials and currency management processes and move into vehicle and business reporting longer term.
- Design, build and establish a responsive yet robust raw materials system that provides real-time accurate information.
- Cost forecasting and forward planning of raw materials.
- Engage and forge progressive partnerships with both buyers and Tier 1 suppliers.
- Align base data for currency and material trackers.
We are looking for a person with:
- Clear experience in tracking raw materials and forecasting trends.
- Direct Automotive experience either from a Tier 1 supplier or directly within an OEM. Alternatively, experience gained in a similar industry such as aerospace, heavy agricultural machinery, heavy industry, commodity brokers.
- Proven track record in interpreting data, extracting key information and ensuring the data remains up-to-date and relevant.
- Able to pick up unusual movements in trend curves and able to double check and interpret them accurately.
- Able to balance multiple components in parallel.
- Natural ability to influence and have a clear communication style which holds attention.
- Highly analytical yet also entrepreneurial in outlook and able to identify solutions to emerging problems.
- Very high attention to detail is critical.
- Degree educated (Engineering or Economics) is highly desired.