Homologation Lead Engineer
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver uncompromising, best-in-class vehicles. It’s been an exciting Grenadier journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as a Homologation Lead Engineer you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business that values your curiosity, drive, and expertise whilst taking on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
Your Role: The Homologation Lead Engineer will be responsible for developing and delivering all the company’s homologation and compliance activies, this will include a global reach and support of the engineering development team as the vehicle is designed, taken through concept phase and built. Responsible for identifying and ensuring adherence to required automotive regulatory standards covering all aspects of the vehicles.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and deliver an effective and efficient Homologation and regulatory process
- Responsible for the homologation of all applicable policies, standards and regulations
- Management of coordinating and advising on changes or notices regarding government regulatory changes
- Coordination, implementation and maintenance of compliance data and the creation of homologation documentation
- Work with external agencies and government regulatory authorities to ensure compliance of products in the respective markets where the products will be sold
- Advise the Engineering team on current and future legislative matters relating to automotive design, manufacture and functionality for respective markets
For the Homologation Lead Engineer, we are looking for:
- Significant experience in automotive Homologation / legislation environment with a manufacturing, OEM or first tier 1 supplier - min. 7 years with 2 years of it in a lead role
- Demonstrate direct knowledge of automotive design and engineering process, from concept to industrialization
- Ability to negotiate with authorities, suppliers and partners at a senior technical level
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) in English and German (French and/or Portuguese is advantageous)
If the Homologation Lead Engineer role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply with us today!