Regional Aftersales Manager
Regional Aftersales Manager (Rest of Europe) – INEOS Automotive
We’re looking to hire a Regional Aftersales Manager to cover our Rest of Europe region. The ability to speak a regional language, plus English, is a pre-requisite.
Based: The job can be located out of Germany, but other countries (e.g Poland) also possible.
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As a passionate and hands-on face to our customers and service network - the Regional Aftersales Manager of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast moving environment. Working cross-functionally and in an international environment - You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: Reporting to the Senior Manager After Sales Europe and working cross-functionally with the wider After Sales team, this role is required to contribute and implement the regional After Sales strategy which is critical to the establishment of the Grenadier’s credibility in the respective market (Rest of Europe). The regional After Sales manager in the respective European market will require an extensive background of all aspects of parts & service business within the automotive industry, preferably with in-depth technical knowledge – and hands on experience. As local coordinator for all After Sales related challenges and opportunities, this role demands a vast experience in the strategic implementation of parts & service projects in an international setup. This role will be integral to the process of implementing the country/region-specific aftersales plan, to support the launch of a new brand and vehicle and to support our customers with the local workshop partners thereafter.
Our goal of manufacturing, launching, and delivering an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 is in sight. Since our inception in 2017 and despite the global challenges of 2020, we have accomplished our desired milestones in 2021. As a business we are now moving into an exciting launch phase, with start of vehicle production and our customers driving their new Grenadier 4x4 in 2022. As the Regional Aftersales Manager you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a business working to establish a new brand, in a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
Accountabilities of the job:
- Setup, manage and monitor regional partner workshops & stakeholders
- Roll-out of key strategic initiatives to safeguard maximum vehicle uptime and customer satisfaction
- After Sales interface to our key customers
- Support local events and test drives from an After Sales perspective
- Safeguard regional parts availability to minimize vehicle downtime
- Monitor regional financial target achievement
- Align and communicate on benchmark approaches with other regional After Sales managers
For the Regional Aftersales Manager we are looking for:
- Up-to-date knowledge with the latest trends and After Sales commercial best practices
- Strong After Sales background with proven track record in the OEM/IAM field
- Technical experience when it comes to understanding vehicle failures and breakdowns
- Commercial and aftersales acumen and articulate with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivation, influencing and relationship building skills
- Good command of English is essential
If the Regional Aftersales Manager role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
If your applications is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!