PLM Technical Support Engineer
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the PLM Technical Support Engineer of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: We are looking for a PLM Technical Support Engineer who will implement, configure and ensure the reliable running of the PLM system and its related interfaces. The incumbent will provide technical support of systems that are in use and continuously look for improvements.
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of the new PLM infrastructure based on Siemens TeamCenter and its interfaces (ERP, collaboration platform with suppliers, etc.)
- Coordinate with service providers the maintenance and the monitoring of the engineering systems
- Responsible for the technical support of the engineering systems already in use (ALM, PLM, Technical Data Exchange solution, CAx tools, etc., including interfaces)
- Inspect the installed and configured systems, validate their functioning and look out for any errors along with functional leaders and business owners
- Optimisation of existing systems and processes
- Capture and analyse business requirements and define them into technical requirements, as a result propose and implement the corresponding solutions
- Compare different recommendations and proposals for system modifications and replacement on criteria like organisational feasibility, infrastructure, usability, the technology used, technical challenges and present a comparative report to support the decision making
For the PLM Technical Support Engineer, we are looking for:
- University Degree in Engineering, IT, Science or related area is desired
- Strong experience in the PLM technical support and/or deployment
- Proven experience with Siemens TeamCenter (Active Workspace and RAC, Visualisation, PLM XML and Stylesheet, BMIDE, Workflows, etc.).
- Certified in TeamCenter administration
- Familiar with CAD System, preferably with Catia V5
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding office software/computer skills
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) in English, French and/or German is advantageous
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool.It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new PLM Technical Support Engineer you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
If the PLM Technical Support Engineer role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!