Finance Process and Systems Development Analyst - SAP FICO
Role: Finance Process and Systems Development Analyst - FICO
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Finance Process and Systems Development Analyst of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Finance Process and System Development Analyst is responsible for supporting the business in their understanding of the financial requirements of new systems, testing those new systems meet the financial requirements as well as developing and implementing new financial processes to aid efficiencies in the finance team, and wider business.
(Please note, the role is offered on a 12-month fixed-term contract.)
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support the finance team to develop robust, controlled finance processes as the business expands to full production and distribution of vehicles and associated activities
- Support the Finance Process and Systems Manager in cross-functional team discussions to ensure finance requirements are understood and taken into consideration
- Perform thorough testing of new systems to ensure new developments support the needs and requirements of the finance team
- Support on the master data requirements for the finance team within the ERP system
- Support the buying (RFQ) process for new financial systems
- Provide training for Finance team members in best practices for systems and processes
- Get involved in other ad-hoc tasks as required
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool.It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as the new Finance Process and Systems Development Analyst you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Finance Process and Systems Development Analyst, we are looking for:
- Accounting qualification preferred (AAT or equivalent, also qualified by experience would be acceptable)
- Good understanding of financial controls
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, able to consider cross-functional implications
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise multiple activities
- Internal Control or Audit experience would be beneficial
- A project management qualification would be an advantage
- A good working knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Some Automotive industry and/or Manufacturing experience would be a positive but is not essential
If the Finance Process and Systems Development Analyst role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!