Homologation Project Engineer US Market
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
Your Team: To strengthen our Engineering team with targeting the Grenadier delivery in 2022, but also with focus on business expansion and becoming a multiple program automotive company, we are looking for a Homologation Project Engineer US Market at INEOS Automotive who will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Homologation Project Engineer US Market will be supporting all the company’s homologation and compliance activities, including a global reach and support of the engineering development team as the vehicle is designed, taken through concept phase, and built. The role is responsible for identifying and ensuring adherence to required automotive regulatory standards covering all aspects of the vehicles.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the homologation of all applicable policies, standards and regulations
- Manage the introduction of Grenadier to NAFTA in terms of Certification with NHTSA, gathering all self certification reports from different partners.
- Coordinating and advising on changes or notices regarding government regulatory changes
- Provide guidance and information on emission regulations and amendments
- Implementation and maintenance of compliance data and the creation of homologation documentation for the entry of the target markets
- Support creation and maintenance of internal policies and processes related to the application, implementation, enforcement and audit of all policies, standards and regulations
- Work with external agencies and government regulatory authorities to ensure compliance of products in the respective markets where the products will be sold
- Prepare, review and submit type regulatory approval documents and drawings to applicable regulatory bodies
- Advise the Engineering team on current and future legislative matters relating to automotive design, manufacture and functionality for respective markets
- Monitor ongoing adherence of overall vehicle compliance to regulatory requirements
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver uncompromising, best-in-class vehicles. It’s been an exciting Grenadier journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as a Homologation Project Engineer US Market you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business that values your curiosity, drive, and expertise whilst taking on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Homologation Project Engineer US Market we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge and experience in automotive homologation / legislation environment with a manufacturing, OEM or Tier 1 supplier
- A technical degree in Automotive Engineering or related area
- Deep knowledge: NAFTA in terms of Certification with NHTSA
- Direct knowledge of automotive design and engineering process, from concept to production
- High level technical communications and negotiation with suppliers, engineering service providers and partners, etc. is required
- An understanding of the impact regulatory changes have on design, production and profitability
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) in English and German, French and/or Portuguese is advantageous
If the Homologation Project Engineer US Market role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply with us today!
If your application is successful, one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation.roject