Manufacturing Project Engineer
Your Team: To strengthen our Manufacturing team with targeting the Grenadier delivery in 2022, but also with focus on business expansion and becoming a multiple program automotive company, we are looking for a Manufacturing Project Engineer at INEOS Automotive who will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Manufacturing Project Engineer will be responsible for developing and delivering the interface with the Product Project and the complete Industrialisation team. The Engineer will support in the deployment of the entire set of management methods, behaviours and tools that will allow to attain an efficient Process Planning and Documentation according to the performance objectives.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead interface of the product development team (Product engineering, Styling, Commercial, Program Management and others) with the Industrialisation team
- Lead special studies and cross Shop (Body, Paint and GA) product related requests and approvals
- Support Make vs. Buy study development and approvals
- Lead, track and guide BoP and BoR system planning, deployment, coaching, training and support (Teamcenter, EasyPlan and others)
- Support Product Change management, Product related BOMs and systems interface (CATIA, EBOM, MBOM, SAP, MES and others)
- Establish, manage and cascade KPIs for product related interface
For the Manufacturing Project Engineer, we are looking for:
- Technical undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience gained at an automotive OEM or tiers 1 supplier, within a product development and/or manufacturing site
- Ability to demonstrate direct knowledge through product development up to product launch/lifecycle and to manage organisational change/transition
- Strong technical knowledge of general management skills, techniques, and processes.
- Experience to evaluate solutions and provide recommendations
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver uncompromising, best-in-class vehicles. It’s been an exciting Grenadier journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as a Manufacturing Project Engineer you will play a huge part in this, and also in the following Engineering programs. If you are looking to join a scale-up business that values your curiosity, drive, and expertise whilst taking on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
If the Manufacturing Project Engineer role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply with us today!