Network Development Lead
Network Development Lead
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Network Development Lead of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Network Development Lead will work closely alongside the Network Development Manager and wider Commercial teams, the role is required to support the definition and rollout of the global routes to market strategy. The role also includes supporting business cases, analysis and interpretation of data sets, collecting qualitative and quantitative market data as well as supporting internal process and standards development in the respective business areas.
INEOS Automotive: Our goal of manufacturing, launching, and delivering an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 is in sight. Since our inception in 2017 and despite the global challenges of 2020, we have accomplished our desired milestones in 2021. As a business we are now moving into an exciting launch phase, with start of vehicle production and our customers driving their new Grenadier 4x4 in 2022. As the Network Development Lead you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a business working to establish a new brand, in a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Network Development Lead we are looking for:
- Supporting the Network Development Manager with the strategy implementation and management of the INEOS retail network. Network performance programmes, confidence surveys and awards.
- Assisting the overall business planning, partner management and application processes. New market planning, partner selection, commission structure and re charges.
- Providing support with analytical reporting and project support
- Creation and rollout of global operational standards
- Supplier management
- Sales or Marketing environment experience is preferable along with project management skills, whilst a strong command of the English language, in both written and spoken form
- Previous Automotive/ OEM experience
- Start-up mentality; can-do attitude; creative with ability to think outside the box
- A strong operational understanding of Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential, together with high levels of analytical skills
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information. If you are not based or able to travel to London 3 days a week please still apply with covering letter explaining.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!