Programme Excellence & Partnerships Lead
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The role will support all programme management at INEOS Automotive. Reporting to the Head of Programme Management, the role will be responsible for maximising the effectiveness of the department, ensuring uniformity of our activities and for managing relationships with our most critical partners.
The goal of the Programme Excellence & Partnerships Lead is to provide consistent processes and structures to the programme department. The role should ensure that programme structure, business case, organisation, timing and governance operations are developed and improved over time. All activities should evolve with the business and fit for the growing scale of INEOS Automotive. The role will also lead the programme interface with partner organisations, standardising (as much as possible) the way INEOS Automotive interacts with other entities.
The role will be instrumental in the design and (if necessary) selection of any departmental systems that are required. The role will be instrumental in the creation and evolution of departmental KPIs, tracking and reporting.
- Support all Programme Management activities.
- Lead the creation and implementation of standard processes across the department.
- Define departmental formats and standards.
- Support adherence to department and company protocols.
- Lead the creation, implementation and tracking of departmental KPIs. Reporting as such.
- Driving excellence and improvement within the department.
- Set programme governance standards in-line with company expectations.
- Manage relationships with strategic partners.
- Standardise INEOS Automotive relationship management processes.
- Store and maintain programme data.
- Provide structure for departmental data.
- Ensure department transparency and accessibility.
- Ensure due diligence is executed across programmes.
- Ensure programmes operate legally and without creating risk to company or its standing.
- Support the Project Managers in delivering all programmes on-time and on budget.
- Network with the wider INEOS organisation to maximise group leverage possibilities.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience gained at an automotive OEM. Candidates preferred from Programme or Engineering backgrounds.
- Highly numerate and comfortable working with sophisticated business cases and timing schedules.
- Advanced automotive programme management know-how.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships.
- Able to mediate between stakeholders.
- Excellent scheduling and long-term planning capabilities.
- Demonstrable strategic thinker with experience of NPI (New Product Introduction).
- Ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in an international team. Significant travel may be required.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Good capability with other Microsoft Office software and general IT systems.
- English language is mandatory.
- German language would be highly beneficial.
- French language is beneficial.