Finance Process and Systems Development Manager - SAP FICO
Role: Finance Process and Systems Development Manager - SAP Fico
Location: Remote, UK
(Please note, the role is offered on a 12-month fixed-term contract.)
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Finance Process and Systems Development Manager of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Finance Process and System Development Manager will work closely with IT and other business functions to develop robust, controlled Finance processes and integrated IT solutions, including an ERP system that meets both external and internal reporting requirements. Key functions of the role include process and policy documentation, defining business requirements and effectively communicating these to the IT systems delivery team, testing IT solutions, and providing guidance on potential enhancements. This role will be the voice of finance in cross functional IT development meetings.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the process to develop robust, controlled finance processes as the business expands to full production, distribution of vehicles, associated activities and beyond.
- Engage with members of the Finance team and other departments, to ensure that business requirements are fully understood and documented, and that processes and systems are designed to meet them.
- Draw on this knowledge to provide insights into cross functional teams to ensure that finance requirements and views are understood and taken into consideration.
- Ensure legal reporting requirements are met in an efficient manner using the new ERP system, and any supporting systems, as necessary.
- Partner with IT to ensure timely delivery of IT developments, from requirement definition through development, testing, and launch phases.
- Work with the Group Financial Controller, FP&A Manager, Head of Commercial Finance and Finance Operations Controller to help ensure that reporting from SAP and other tools meets the needs and requirements of the business. The role is required to support with the initial set up and implementation of reports and their ongoing improvement and enhancement, but it is not responsible for producing, analysing, or interpreting them.
- Develop and present to Heads of IT and Finance, cost benefit analyses for system enhancements and development
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as the new Finance Process and Systems Development Analyst you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Finance Process and Systems Development Manager, we are looking for:
- Accounting qualification preferred (AAT or equivalent, also qualified by experience would be acceptable)
- Good understanding of financial controls
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, able to consider cross-functional implications
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise multiple activities
- Internal Control or Audit experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience of working as part of an ERP system delivery team
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and core financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement).
- Good knowledge of internal reporting
- A project management qualification would be an advantage
- A good working knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Some Automotive industry and/or Manufacturing experience would be a positive but is not essential
If the Finance Process and Systems Development Manager role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversatio