Aftersales Training Lead
Aftersales Training Lead
Based: London, UK
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Aftersales Training Lead of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: Responsible for the development of all Aftersales Training functions including Customer Advisory, Technical, Parts and Warranty training. Implementing the Ineos Automotive strategy and ensuring development and delivery of our partner training in accordance with the product launch timeline. The individual will ensure, that the appropriate programmes are in place for all service partner staff, enabling latest product knowledge coupled with the ability to continuously improve technical skills with the overall target of enhancing performance and profitability through customer satisfaction.
INEOS Automotive: Our goal of manufacturing, launching, and delivering an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 is in sight. Since our inception in 2017 and despite the global challenges of 2020, we have accomplished our desired milestones in 2021. As a business we are now moving into an exciting launch phase, with start of vehicle production and our customers driving their new Grenadier 4x4 in 2022. As the Aftersales Training Lead you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a business working to establish a new brand, in a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Aftersales Training Lead we are looking for:
- We are looking for an innovative professional with a strong passion for people development
- Aftersales Technical knowledge is essential
- Experience in either the training division of an automotive manufacturer, national aftersales service provider, dealership or as a consultant in the automotive sector preferred
- Recognised qualification in Training/ L&D
- Knowledge and experience of learning innovation across digital, classroom, e-learning, coaching and wider blended learning and engagement solutions.
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!