Director, Network Development
Sites United States
Director, Network Development
Based: at INEOS Automotive North America HQ, Raleigh, NC
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- An unparalleled opportunity to establish a new automotive Manufacturer in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Your Career: As the Director, Network Development for INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Director, Network Development will work closely alongside the EVP, Americas, North American functional heads and wider global Commercial teams. This individual is required to define, develop and establish the INEOS Automotive physical sales, service and support network across the Americas Region. The scope of this role spans responsibility for all retail network functions, responsible for creating a retail network footprint strategy and ensuring that it is implemented, operational and highly effective across the Americas Region.
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal; manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2022 is our year of execution and as the new Director, Network Development you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Director, Network Development we are looking for an individual who will:
- Identify, evaluate, and establish relationships with outstanding retailers to provide sales and aftersales service in the USA, Canada and Mexico
- Drive the creation of the INEOS Automotive Retail Network Strategy, vision and roadmap for the entire Americas Region
- Collaborate with heads of retail groups to evaluate dealership performance, supporting in requirements to optimise quality, operations and performance
- Collaborate with the Regional Business Managers and Aftersales teams, alongside the Directors of Sales & Fleet Operations and Aftersales in meeting customer satisfaction, customer retention, retail network profitability and overall sales targets
- This individual will have Automotive experience (ideally OEM) in a network management, dealer development or sales operations role (essential)
- Be able to influence and work together with a diverse group of internal and external partners in a matrixed organisation working toward a common goal
- Have a firm understanding of all aspects of dealer profitability and financials to ensure a mutually beneficial model for both INEOS and our retailer partners
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
The Director, Network Development will be in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is a prerequisite for the role that the successful candidate has the legal right to work in the USA
If your applications is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!