SAP Systems Manager
Role: SAP Systems Manager
Location: London, UK
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the SAP Systems Manager of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The SAP Systems Manager is responsible for the implementation, configuration, training, maintenance, support and continuous improvement of the ERP system for INEOS Automotive. This includes all tools and necessary solutions for the Finance, Procurement, Logistics, HR, Sales and Aftersales processes.
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled SAP Systems Manager who will be responsible for managing the majority of the SAP projects and SAP enhancement requests for the business using standard project management practices and tools. This encompasses: requirements gathering, system configuration & design, user/functional requirements documentation, test plan/scenario creation, final defect tracking, unit, integration and acceptance testing, and go-live support.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Define, create, implement, and improve an ERP system in time to meet business needs and requirements
- Work with the business process lead, and initiate solution discussions regarding new business requirements
- Work with all key stakeholders in the Automotive team to define requirements, process parameters and criteria to ensure system capability is effective to meet project and process requirements
- Manage the ERP architecture, configuration, implementation and maintenance of the workflows and templates
- Monitor and maintain the License Management for the Business software, the release management, the interfaces to other systems and ensure compliance
- Lead the ERP support team for the 1st and 2nd Level support, including the organisation of the training course, and coordinate with solution providers the 3rd level support
- Maintain, review, and update the project schedule regularly, to deliver on time and to cost, responding to required changes to provide a seamless programme direction
- Where appropriate work with the key stakeholders, create corrective action plans to address failures
- Build the relationships within the team through mentoring and fostering strong communication across multiple expertise centres. Set the framework for all teams to successfully achieve their goals (project goals, milestones, etc.
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. At INEOS Automotive, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives to our teams. People with entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable with handling risks and uncertainties. 2021 and 2022 are our years of execution and as the new SAP Systems Manager you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the SAP Systems Manager, we are looking for:
- To have led a successful implementation
- Experience in continued support of ERP system and programmes
- Understands and designs highly complex aspects of a wide range of technologies and performs work without supervision.
- Experience managing SAP Environments with deep experience in multiple SAP modules.
- Experience in S/4 and in particular S/4 Implementation Projects preferred.
- Understands complex business processes and the applications that support them.
- Experience managing, developing and supporting applications and business systems.
- Experience in managing a team
- Audits as appropriate and required for business need
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, able to consider cross-functional implications
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise multiple activities
- Some Automotive industry and/or Manufacturing experience would be a positive but is not essential
- Able to potentially travel when required
If the SAP Systems Manager role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation