Data, Process and Inventory Specialist
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
This is a role designed to ensure that our inventory is optimised in line with agreed guidelines and that it is balanced against the total cost of freight to ensure that all costs are visible and can be evaluated.
You’ll be accountable for setting and measuring operational objectives that meet the business plan targets, and will act as support for the data governance function as required, ensuring compliance with all company standards and processes regarding Plan for Every Part (PFEP) inventory, planning, and costs.
We’ll need you to provide support for all audits both internal and external, and ensure they are prepared and completed within the required timeframes and corrective actions are identified and implemented and their impacts confirmed.
- Work cross functionally within Supply Chain Management to ensure that the inventory is optimised and accurate.
- To support the setting, execution and control of the company stocktake strategy in line with required commitments both financial and operational.
- Participate in and deliver inventory projects to improve efficiencies, reduce obsolescence and anticipate changes in demand via the strategic volume planning process.
- To ensure that all inventory processes and activities are set and comply with all Plant, Company and Country requirements.
- Work cross functionally with Procurement, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, and the Supply Chain Partner to ensure all costs are understood and challenged where appropriate.
- Support the creation and the reporting of all inventory costs within Supply Chain Operations (SCO) and define the standardised processes and tools for their creation and maintenance.
- Work with the Plant based inventory and material management teams to identify opportunities to remove waste and ineffective processes through the application of lean principles.
- To work with the Plant SCO teams and SC Partners to ensure all inventory costs are compliant and within agreed budget. Provide clear explanation and action plans for all deviations.
- Support and ensure that all Master Data including the PFEP is up to date an accurate at all times so that all SCO functions and partners can operate efficiently.
- Support SCO relationships with Finance to ensure compliance and the highest levels of inventory accuracy to support cost effective manufacturing.
- Support all SCO relationships with Manufacturing and Engineering to ensure the total cost of change are always identified and agreed and communicated in advance.
- Ensure that supply chain partners have access to the up to data Master Data and PFEP and to ensure this data is reflected in all SCO/SCM related systems.
- Ideally educated to degree level, in a Business or Engineering subject
- Strong Automotive experience would be preferred or experience of working in a similar fast paced, pressured, and dynamic environment ideally in inventory or data compliance role.
- Excellent organisational skills, with a close attention to detail – please mention the word “Grenadier” in your application notes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations and possesses strong influencing skills.
- Create strong cross-functional working relationships that create value through identifying, managing, and implementing change.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey new and challenging ideas concisely and with precision to all levels of the business.
- Must be innovative, challenging, and entrepreneurial, with a belief in continuous improvement and the application of lean principles.
- Results oriented, make things happen, simplify complex issues and be willing to make decisions and be accountable for the outcome.
Please apply with a CV written in English