Location: Reino Unido
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As an Administrator for INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of Commercial team. This will include involvement in ad-hoc projects and research to support commercial strategy. The Administrator will oversee invoicing/purchasing requests for the wider Commercial team and also coordinate travel and diaries for the Commercial Director and C Suite staff.
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal; manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new Administrator you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For our Administrator we are looking for:
- Critical thinkers, problem solvers and doers
- Tech savviness to be able to comfortably navigate & perform daily tasks using Microsoft Office Products, previous SAP exposure would be advantageous.
- Able to confidently demonstrate strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A genuine interest in the automotive industry (specifically off-road mobility).
- Excellent command of the English language written & spoken (German and/or other European languages are advantageous).
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
The Administrator role is based in our offices in Chelsea
If your applications is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!