Location: Reino Unido
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the eCommerce Manager of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The eCommerce Manager will own the global, omni-channel sales and distribution channel establishing a best in-class brand purchasing experience
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal; manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new eCommerce Manager you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the eCommerce Manager we are looking for:
- Develop an end-to-end eCommerce strategy and solution relevant to all global markets
- Implement these processes working with internal and external stakeholders including IT, agencies and CX
- Management of the virtual showroom and it’s volume projections
- Share best practice with regional teams enduring global strategy standards are met
- Continually improve processes post launch as the business matures
- Management of a small team
- Setting KPI’s
- Strong experience within a similar role for a lifestyle product – automotive experience is preferred but not essential
- International experience is essential
- Demonstrable track record of optimal conversion strategy
- eCommerce subject matter expert
- Drive adoption of digital tools to ensure IAL are at the forefront of technology
- Comfortable managing internal stakeholders at all levels including C-Suite
- Experience using SAP and Salesforce
- Agency management experience
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
The eCommerce Manager role is based in our offices in Chelsea when Covid allows.
If your applications is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!