Global Product Manager
Location: Reino Unido
Global Product Manager
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the Global Product Manager of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The Global Product Manager is a pivotal role within the Global Product Management Team at INEOS Automotive, providing the key interface between Product, Engineering, Design and the wider Commercial team. In support of the Head of Product, the Global Product Manager will act as a gate-keeper for all consumer facing product related issues, acting as the ‘voice of the customer’ in all programme decision making forums. You will be responsible for the full product lifecycle – from strategic planning to tactical activities, ensuring the product brief and requirements are clearly documented and communicated to the wider organisation.
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal; manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new Global Product Manager you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Global Product Manager we are looking for:
- Critical thinkers, problem solvers and doers
- People who can prioritise, set goals and adapt to a workflow that can quickly change direction
- Applicants who leave ego’s at the door and keep the overall common goal in mind
- Strong experience in product management or other relevant automotive based roles
- Experience of and direct involvement in product development programmes is desirable
- A thorough knowledge of market trends and analysis methodology covering both macroeconomics and automotive segments
- An excellent understanding of sales data analysis and market segmentation / target customer methodology
- An in-depth understanding and experience of product pricing, value indexing and options analysis
- Experienced in working with multiple markets/regions outside the UK
- Must be able to define and execute business processes, and understand the importance of formal process to reduce risk and variance
If the Global Product Manager role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
If your applications is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!