PLM Team Leader
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the PLM Team Leader of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: We are looking for an PLM Team Leader who will be primarily focused on the implementation, configuration, training, and continuous improvement of the PLM system for INEOS Automotive. This includes all tools and necessary solutions for the product and production process development and beyond, working and partnering with Engineering, Industrialisation, Logistic, Aftersales, Program and other departments.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Define, create, implement, and improve a PLM system in time to meet business needs and requirements
- Work with all key stakeholders in the Automotive team to define requirements, process parameters and criteria to ensure system capability is effective to meet project and process requirements
- Manage the PLM architecture, configuration, implementation and maintenance of the workflows and templates
- Monitor and maintain the License Management for Engineering software, the release management, the interfaces to other systems and ensure compliance
- Lead the PLM support team for the 1st and 2nd Level support, including the organisation of the training course, and coordinate with solution providers the 3rd level support
- Maintain, review, and update the project schedule regularly, to deliver on time and to costs, responding to required changes to provide a seamless programme direction
- Where appropriate work with the key stakeholders, create corrective action plans to address failures
- Build the relationships within the team through mentoring and fostering strong communication across multiple expertise centres. Set the framework for all teams to successfully achieve their PLM goals (project goals, milestones, etc.)
- Lead system and user audits as required and feedback to users as necessary
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool.It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new PLM Team Leader you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the PLM Team Leader, we are looking for:
- University degree in Engineering, Science or related areas desired
- Extensive experience within the automotive industry (OEM or Tier 1)
- Knowledge of the automotive design and launch process, from concept to industrialisation
- Excellent programme management skills, with a track record of delivering integration solutions and PLM system implementation and administration
- Knowledge of the CAD system and Catia V5
- Experience in leading a team desired
- Able to build effective working relationships with internal clients and external suppliers
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Able to thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to travel
- Able to communicate (written and verbally) in English and German, French and/or Portuguese is advantageous
If the PLM Team Leader role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!