Head of Design
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The Head of Design will be responsible for leading all new styling concepts for INEOS Automotive. They will create and implement our design processes and take a key role in building our new Design team.
- Build and develop a high performing styling team (up to 10 employees)
- Responsible for leading all styling activities from concept to series production
- Organise and lead Design Meetings, catch ups and reviews
- Work closely with Engineering, Procurement, Commercial and Quality
- Support other INEOS group activities when needed
- Full responsibility for styling budget
- Manage external partners
- Strong degree in automotive or product design.
- Significant senior level experience gained at an Automotive OEM, or possibly Tier 1
- Project management experience with experience of taking a project from concept to SOP
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to communicate at all levels up to board level