Data, Process and Inventory Specialist
The role: Ensure the inventory is optimised in line with the agreed guidelines and that it is balanced against the total cost of freight to ensure all costs are visible and can be evaluated. You will also be accountable for setting and measuring operational objectives that meet the business plan targets. We are also keen for you to support for the data governance function as required, ensure compliance with all company standards and processes regarding Plan for Every Part (PFEP) inventory, planning, and costs. Support for all audits both internal and external are ensuring they are prepared and completed within the required timeframes and corrective actions identified and implemented and the impact confirmed.
- To ensure that the SCM Operations function meets all the set targets for Inventory accuracy and value plus, Safety, Environment and Delivery as defined by the business in each financial year.
- To support the Inventory strategy for all Operational Supply Chain Management functions, and to integrate that strategy seamlessly into the INEOS business, including In Plant Logistics, IT, and Outbound Distribution as required
- To orchestrate and execute the agreed inventory compliance strategies for all SCM Operations in line with the agreed legal and compliance obligations.
- Create and implement best practice inventory and cost management principles and policies, with processes across SCM that improve operational and financial performance. This should include working with the wider INEOS Group where applicable.
- Support the Supply Chain Team across all SCM functions and projects (as required) and to support new business initiatives and projects where required.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally educated to degree level, in a Business or Engineering subject
- Automotive experience is preferred or experience of working in a similar fast paced, pressured, and dynamic environment ideally in inventory or data compliance role.
- Strong organisational skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations and possesses strong influencing skills.
- Create strong cross-functional working relationships that create value through identifying, managing, and implementing change.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey new and challenging ideas concisely and with precision to all levels of the business.
- Must be innovative, challenging, and entrepreneurial, believes in continuous improvement and the application of lean principles.
- Results oriented, makes things happen, able to simplify complex issues and willing to make decisions and be accountable for the outcome.
- - Plant based with the ability to travel as required.