Based: Melbourne, Australia
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
The Role: This role is the crucial interface between regional and central functions for all product related topics. Working closely with the Regional Business and After Sales Managers (ANZ) as well as the wider Product team (UK) and wider Commercial teams, the Product Manager-ANZ will both listen to and challenge the central product and engineering teams to reflect the needs of the individual ANZ markets from now to launch, and beyond into model lifecycle phases. The Product Manager-ANZ will represent the ‘voice of the customer’ in ANZ and support this through detailed investigation of customer insights and the fluid competitive environment.
INEOS Automotive: We have one goal; manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the Product Manager you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
For the Product Manager we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in Automotive Sales and Marketing specifically in product planning and management, and ideally spanning the entire lifecycle.
- Be the local market product expert to address the specific / detail requests from press, agents, customers & the broader team
- Supporting the management of the entire product life cycle - from strategic planning to tactical activities for ANZ
- A thorough knowledge of market trends and analysis methodology covering both macroeconomics and automotive segments
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply. Please include a covering letter that supports your application along with any other supporting information.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!