Internship - Information Flow Specialist (EWM)
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
Please apply with a CV and cover letter in English.
We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool.It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
Join the young and ambitious Supply Chain Management team in setting the stage for the launch of the INEOS Grenadier, the uncompromising 4x4 Offroader. We offer a dynamic, start-up-like working atmosphere with the opportunity to work on exciting projects.
During the internship as an Information Flow Specialist, the incumbent will support the design and sustainability of the SCM information flow, in accordance with the internal system landscape. This includes the responsibility of improving existing concepts in regard to information flow and define the new ones that should be in place for PTO3.
- Supporting the EWM project
- Defining the operational flow from the arrival of material to the line feeding
- Review and define the EWM responsibilities/tasks
- Look after the follow-up process, day-to-day tasks and new part numbers
- Learning about the processes and its flow while getting to know the relationship of this particular area in all Supply Chain Management processes
- Fluency in English and Portuguese; French is an advantage
- Knowledge in MS tools (Advanced Excel, Power BI, ..)
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering and Management, Business Informatics or Business Administration with focus on Logistics or similar would be desired
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good relationships internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Results-orientated and organised with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
- Ability to analyse and manipulate technical and complex data and provide meaningful information
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Lean Methodology
- Availability for occasional travelling
- Team player and collaborative work approach
If the internship for the role of an Information Flow Specialist (EWM) sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!