SQE Specialist - Chassis
The Company: It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts and as we expand our world-class team, we are looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The role: Cover all necessary Supplier Quality activities across both the product generation phase and the serial production phase. During the product generation phase, you will evaluate suppliers to ensure that from a quality perspective, INEOS source the most adequate suppliers. You will also plan and control all necessary suppliers and manage the supplier maturity gate process to safeguard the ramp up of serial production. You will monitor the quality of Chassis Suppliers as well as develop and continuously improve their products and processes in order to maintain high quality product supply. You will also manage Supplier activities within product changes and any subsequent requalification.
What you will be doing:
- Evaluate Chassis suppliers before nomination for serial production and during serial production.
- Continuous monitoring of supplier quality performance and classify each supplier into a certain performance category.
- Supplier development to maintain and improve product and process quality through risk assessments, FMEA reviews and on-site process analysis.
- Identify and implement cost down measures through process and product analysis to support continuous EBIT optimization of INEOS.
- Manage supplier quality claims covering evaluation of 8D reports, measure definition and monitoring as well as claim closure.
- Manage the maturity gate process for suppliers’ production process, equipment and tooling during project phase.
- Ensure the serial production in ready before vehicle launch and during serial production in case of relocations, technical changes or supplier changes.
- Manage the supplier PPAP process.
- Conduct on-site supplier assessments and audits.
What you will bring:
- Experience gained at either a Tier 1 automotive supplier or automotive OEM.
- Direct knowledge of Chassis supplier quality management from concept-through-industrialisation-to-operation.
- Familiar leading cross-functional change management projects.
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of delivery.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- There will be significant travel involved in the role.
- At ease working in English is a pre-requisite and knowledge of German is very useful but not essential.
For those of you who resonate with this exciting role please apply with a CV in English.